St. Louis Car Accident Lawyer
Representing Clients in the St. Louis Area for Over a Decade
Thousands of people in Missouri are injured or killed in car accidents every year. These accidents can cost the injured millions in medical expenses, lost wages and income, and property damage.
Most motor vehicle accidents are caused by human error, such as:
- Driving while texting
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
When negligence or wrongdoing on the part of drivers or other entities involved in the accident are the cause, the injured and their families have a right to seek compensation for losses and damages under Missouri personal injury law.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident reach out to our skilled St. Louis car accident attorney at Labovitz Law Firm. Contact us online or call (314) 200-0738 to get started!
What to Do if You Are Injured in a St. Louis Car Accident
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident in or around the greater St. Louis area, you can turn to Labovitz Law Firm for experienced legal help. Our St. Louis car accident attorney has been successfully resolving car accident claims and lawsuits for over a decade.
Attorney Brent Labovitz has a thorough understanding of the stress you are under. Our firm can handle this for you with personalized service from start to finish, giving you the advantage you need to seek compensation through a negotiated settlement or at trial.
How Labovitz Law Firm Can Help with Your Car Accident Claim
Being involved in a car accident can result in serious injuries, ongoing medical treatment, costly medical expenses, and more. Our firm can step in to ensure your claim is backed with supporting evidence that an insurance company cannot deny.
We do this by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident
- Gathering and analyzing evidence
- Building the narrative of your claim
- And aggressively negotiating for a settlement that fully covers all that you have lost
We can handle all the legal details, court filings, and negotiations, and we can even take your case to trial. Because you will have a proven trial lawyer representing you, the insurance company cannot take advantage of your lack of knowledge and rights through any dubious tactics designed to deny or discount your claim.
You can have peace of mind knowing that your best interests will be aggressively pursued throughout the legal process. Visit our Results page to see what we have won for our past clients!
What Are the Most Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Car accidents have many causes, but when negligence or some type of wrongdoing has occurred, the at-fault party or parties are liable for damages.
Common causes of motor vehicle accidents that can lead to claims include:
- Violation of traffic laws: Speeding, running stop signs and traffic signals, following too closely, making illegal U-turns, and more place fault on negligent drivers.
- Distracted driving: This can involve texting, eating, drinking, grooming, handling kids or pets, or just daydreaming that takes the driver’s concentration off the task of driving.
- Fatigue: Tired or drowsy drivers are not driving with their full mental or physical faculties, which can lead to lapses in judgment and driving errors.
- Impaired driving: Driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs seriously impairs a motorist’s ability to drive safely and responsibly.
- Defective automobiles or their parts: When cars or their parts are defective (such as faulty tires, brakes, accelerators, airbags, and more), manufacturers may be held responsible for the accidents they cause.
- Road maintenance and design: If roads have been poorly maintained or poor design has led to accidents, government agencies responsible for these conditions may be to blame.
Attorney Brent Labovitz will investigate your accident to determine who may be held liable for your damages and losses.
What Compensation Is Available in a St. Louis Car Accident Claim?
Compensation in these cases can include:
- All your past and future medical expenses
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages or income
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- And more, depending on your case
Brent can determine the full extent of these losses, including what financial resources you will need for the long term to rebuild your life as much as possible.
Put An Experienced St. Louis Car Accident Lawyer on Your Side Today
Find out more about how Brent can use his extensive experience and skills to help you secure an optimum outcome in your St. Louis car accident lawsuit today.
Injured in a car accident? Schedule your consultation with our St. Louis car accident attorney at Labovitz Law Firm by contacting us online or calling (314) 200-0738.
Hear From Past Clients
"His work ethic is unparalleled. The results he produces speak for themselves."- C.G.
Why Clients Choose Us
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
Over 10 Years of Experience
Zero Fees Unless We Win
Personalized Approach to Each Case