St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury can upend your life in many ways. You may find yourself seriously injured, unable to work, and facing rising medical costs. You may endure weeks, months, or longer periods of physical pain or discomfort. The accident you sustained may have left you with emotional trauma and your vehicle may have been badly damaged or totaled. You may have to undergo extensive assistive therapies, such as physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational therapy, or chiropractic care for months. In the worst cases, you may be permanently disabled or disfigured.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle
Our firm handles an array of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: These are the most common causes of personal injury claims. Negligent drivers are a major source of traffic crashes that injure and kill thousands of people in our state every year.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists, like bicyclists and pedestrians, are extremely vulnerable to serious or catastrophic injuries in traffic collisions due to the lack of bodily protection when being struck or thrown on the roadway or against surrounding objects.
- Product liability: Dangerous and defective consumer products sold to the public can cause injuries, making manufacturers liable for their negligence.
- Construction and industrial accidents: These types of accidents can pose huge safety risks for workers, leading to workers’ compensation claims and action against negligent third-party entities.
- Premises liability: Slip and fall incidents and other hazard-based accidents on private and public properties where owners or managers have failed to keep their properties safe may lead to injury claims.
- Workers’ compensation: Workplace injuries are covered by Missouri’s workers’ compensation program. We can help you file or appeal claims.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving large commercial trucks commonly result in severe injuries or death to the occupants of passenger vehicles, while truckers bear little risk. We can help you navigate complex trucking accident claims.
In all these matters, you will likely be going up against powerful and well-funded insurance companies. You may believe their representatives are there to help you, but their main goal is to pay you as little as possible, commonly through a quick, undervalued settlement, after which you will sign away any further rights to compensation. These settlements are designed to benefit the insurer, not you. You may find out later that your injuries are more complicated or severe than you knew, but you will no longer have the funds to pay for medical bills.
That is why you need the services of an experienced and aggressive attorney who knows how to thoroughly prepare your case to put you in the strongest negotiation position. When they know you are represented by a competent professional, these companies are more agreeable to making fair and just settlements. If they refuse to do so, our trial lawyer can proceed to take them to court.
Work with Our Proven Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis
Personal injuries disrupt your life and compromise your health, earning ability, and quality of life. You should not have to bear the burden of these consequences when they are the result of someone else’s negligence.
At Labovitz Law Firm, we can take the legal burden off your shoulders so you can focus on restoring your life.
Let us handle all of the complicated details of your claim to recover compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages or income
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- Any other damages to which you are entitled
Learn more about your case and how we can help at this critical time. Call (314) 200-0738 or contact us online.
Hear From Past Clients
"His work ethic is unparalleled. The results he produces speak for themselves."- C.G.
Get Started With A Free Consultation
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
Over 10 Years of Experience
Zero Fees Unless We Win
Personalized Approach to Each Case