A personal injury can upend your life in many ways. You may find yourself seriously injured, unable to work, and facing rising medical costs. You may endure weeks, months, or longer periods of physical pain or discomfort. The accident you sustained may have left you with emotional trauma and your vehicle may have been badly damaged or totaled. You may have to undergo extensive assistive therapies, such as physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational therapy, or chiropractic care for months. In the worst cases, you may be permanently disabled or disfigured.
Our firm handles an array of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: These are the most common causes of personal injury claims. Negligent drivers are a major source of traffic crashes that injure and kill thousands of people in our state every year.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists, like bicyclists and pedestrians, are extremely vulnerable to serious or catastrophic injuries in traffic collisions due to the lack of bodily protection when being struck or thrown on the roadway or against surrounding objects.
- Product liability: Dangerous and defective consumer products sold to the public can cause injuries, making manufacturers liable for their negligence.
- Construction and industrial accidents: These types of accidents can pose huge safety risks for workers, leading to workers’ compensation claims and action against negligent third-party entities.
- Premises liability: Slip and fall incidents and other hazard-based accidents on private and public properties where owners or managers have failed to keep their properties safe may lead to injury claims.
- Workers’ compensation: Workplace injuries are covered by Missouri’s workers’ compensation program. We can help you file or appeal claims.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving large commercial trucks commonly result in severe injuries or death to the occupants of passenger vehicles, while truckers bear little risk. We can help you navigate complex trucking accident claims.
In all these matters, you will likely be going up against powerful and well-funded insurance companies. You may believe their representatives are there to help you, but their main goal is to pay you as little as possible, commonly through a quick, undervalued settlement, after which you will sign away any further rights to compensation. These settlements are designed to benefit the insurer, not you. You may find out later that your injuries are more complicated or severe than you knew, but you will no longer have the funds to pay for medical bills.
That is why you need the services of an experienced and aggressive attorney who knows how to thoroughly prepare your case to put you in the strongest negotiation position. When they know you are represented by a competent professional, these companies are more agreeable to making fair and just settlements. If they refuse to do so, our trial lawyer can proceed to take them to court.
How a St. Louis Injury Attorney Can Help
Being a victim of personal injury, whether through an accident, negligence, or otherwise, can be an incredibly overwhelming experience. Apart from the physical and emotional toll it takes on you, navigating the complex legal process can present numerous challenges and frustrations, especially when faced with the potential obstruction or underhanded tactics of insurance companies. In such situations, having the support and guidance of an experienced personal injury attorney in St. Louis is crucial to overcoming these challenges and ensuring that your rights are protected. A competent attorney can help you navigate the legal intricacies, deal with insurance companies confidently, and ultimately pursue the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Services personal injury attorneys offer often include:
- Legal representation: Personal injury attorneys take on the responsibility of representing their clients during the legal process. They handle all aspects of the case, including investigating the incident, filing paperwork, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing their clients in court.
- Case evaluation: Attorneys can evaluate the details of the case and determine if there is enough evidence to pursue legal action. They can also advise clients on the potential outcome of the case and the compensation they may be entitled to receive.
- Medical referral: Personal injury attorneys can refer clients to medical professionals who can provide expert testimony and evaluations of their injuries, which can help to strengthen their case.
- Gathering evidence: Attorneys can gather evidence to support their clients' claims, including medical records, police reports, witness statements, and photographs of the scene.
- Negotiation: Personal injury attorneys are skilled negotiators and can negotiate with insurance companies to reach a settlement that is fair and just for their clients.
- Compensation recovery: Personal injury attorneys can help their clients recover compensation for their injuries, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Emotional support: Personal injury attorneys understand that their clients are going through a difficult time, and they can provide emotional support throughout the legal process. They can answer questions, provide guidance, and offer reassurance to help their clients feel more at ease.
Overall, personal injury attorneys offer comprehensive legal services to help individuals who have been injured due to the negligence of another party. They are dedicated to ensuring that their clients receive the compensation they deserve and can move forward with their lives.
Work with Our Proven Personal Injury Attorney in St. Louis
Personal injuries disrupt your life and compromise your health, earning ability, and quality of life. You should not have to bear the burden of these consequences when they are the result of someone else’s negligence.
At Labovitz Law Firm, we can take the legal burden off your shoulders so you can focus on restoring your life.
Let us handle all of the complicated details of your claim to recover compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages or income
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
- Any other damages to which you are entitled
Learn more about your case and how we can help at this critical time. Call (314) 200-0738 or contact us online.
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
Over 10 Years of Experience
Zero Fees Unless We Win
Personalized Approach to Each Case